Goop's World is the 3D platformer. It will be developed by Toshiko Games. In this game, Goop and his friends will have to go on an adventure to reclaim artifacts called Magic Opals and rescue Princess Blossom, who has been kidnapped by the evil King Grex.
When visiting his girlfriend, the princess, Goop and his friends come under attack by an evil Thornosaur named King Grex and his Minion henchman, Moki and Shelldon. After the three villains kidnap Princess Blossom and steal the Magic Opals, Goop and his friends set out to stop them.
- Goop: A rare purple Gooptar born once every 1,000 years; Blossom's boyfriend
- Bing: Goop's lifelong friend and Tawnya's boyfriend; an inventor and scientist
- Draclo: A young dragon who was raised by Tawnya
- Princess Blossom: The benevolent ruler of the Gooptar Kingdom; Goop's girlfriend
- Tawnya: A Gooptar/Thornosaur hybrid and nature lover; Bing's girlfriend
- King Grex: An evil Thornosaur who wants to rule the planet Gooptonia
- Moki: King Grex's short, sarcastic lackey
- Shelldon: King Grex's idiotic, incompetent lackey
- Marco the Elder: The world's oldest Gooptar; his cave home is the main hub of the game
- Norm the Skeleton: A sleazy, greedy skeleton who loves scamming Goop out of his Power Orbs
There are 8 areas of the game:
- Petunia Plains: A grassland bordering a forest
- Slipsand Dunes: A searing hot desert, inhabited by a bustling marketplace
- Paradise Isle: A tropical island paradise
- Gleaming Glacier: A freezing glacier in the middle of the ocean
- Vile Vine Jungle: A tropical, humid jungle with a stone temple in the heart of it.
- Grexland: A twisted amusement park in Grex's image
- Mount Fireside: A towering volcano inhabited by an enormous beast
- Castle Grex: King Grex's guarded fortress