- "Did you hear that explosion? I sure didn't."
Shelldon is a Torto with a navy blue shell and spikes created by Justin Wolfe and one of the main antagonists of the Goop's World series. He is always seen with his cohort Moki. Shelldon makes his debut appearance in Goop's World, kidnapping Blossom to help King Grex attempt to rule the world. He and Moki are eventually defeated by Goop.
Shelldon's name comes from the common name Sheldon, combined with the word shell.
Shelldon is a Torto. He is a bipedal turtle-like creature. He has yellowish-green skin and a turtle skin. The plastron of his shell is tan, while the carapace is blue. He has a large hook-like beak, similar to a vulture. He has large blue spikes running down his neck and his long tail. Each of his feet has three, elephant-like toenails. He's about 4 1/2 feet tall.
Shelldon is a bumbling idiot, similar in IQ to a toothpick, according to his boss King Grex. He doesn't seem to have any real evil tendencies, unlike his partner-in-crime Moki. He serves the purpose of a lovable oaf who is constantly blamed for all of Grex's failures (mostly by Moki). Shelldon has no real grudge against Gooptars in general or Goop specifically. He constantly forgets about his own strength, causing him to accidentally deal damage to Moki.
Relationships to Other CharactersEdit
- Goop: Shelldon, unlike Grex, doesn't seem to harbor any real legitimate hatred for Goop by himself.
- Princess Blossom: Similar to Goop, Shelldon has no real animosity towards Princess Blossom. In fact, when she offers to let he and Moki stay at her castle, they politely decline, saying they must clean up the ruins of Castle Grex.
- Moki: Moki is rarely seen without his cohort Shelldon. They constantly bicker with eachother (though it's mostly a one-sided argument). Moki is quick to abuse Shelldon when something goes wrong.
- King Grex: King Grex is incredibly hostile towards his two henchman and takes pride in seeing them cower in fear. He routinely beats them with his scepter, and is quick to blame them for the failure of his schemes, regardless of whether or not it is actually their fault.
Shelldon has no real special abilities to speak of, aside from building large machines to use against Goop.
- In the original draft of Goop's World, Shelldon was the name of the Torto enemy.
- Shelldon's signature color is Navy Blue.